Pages

Friday 30 September 2022

Halloween Haunted House

 


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa is here today sharing a Halloween scene featuring the brand new Haunted House Clear Stamp Set.

I love the large size of this haunted house, it is so fun to colour and takes up most of the card! I stamped the house and coloured it with my Copics. I then used a circle die that I had in my collection but one of the T4T Simple Circle Dies fits this stamp perfectly! I added some accents with a white Gelly Roll Pen.

I used the Square Label Dies to cut out two pieces of patterned paper from the new Halloween 2022 Digital Paper Collection. I used a dot runner to adhere the two pieces together and then to a card base. I used double-sided foam tape to adhere the haunted house circle and the sentiment to the card. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like