Pages

Thursday 15 September 2022

How to Create a Peek-a-boo Porthole

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Today, I get to share with you how to make a Porthole Lift the Flap Dies card!

To create this card, I'm starting with the dies and cutting the solid circle die (the one that is blue below), the porthole circle die (with the holes), and the trimmed circle die from the Porthole Lift the Flap Dies.  I've also trimmed a dark blue piece of cardstock and red piece of cardstock down.

I have glued the red cardstock to the blue cardstock.  Then, I'm gluing the blue circle to the red cardstock.  The trimmed circle goes behind the porthole.  Now, I'm adding Nuvo drops in the porthole circles.  Then I glue the porthole over top of the blue circle.

For my sentiment, I'm using the "smile" from the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies.
I've also stamped the whale from the Fintastic Friends Stamp Set and colored it with Copic markers.




That's all I have to share with you today!  I can't wait to be here again next week and share another project with you!

Crafty hugs,
Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like