Pages

Monday 5 September 2022

Good Food, Good Friends... Good Times! (Mini Slimline)

Hi Tea Timers, it's DT Randy and I am back on the blog to share a mini slimline card that I made using two older sets on a mini slimline card. I am featuring the Baked with More Love stamp set and the Baked With Love Kitchen Add on.

I decided on a mini slimline card as I wanted to create a cute kitchen scene perfect for the adorable mice in the Baked with More Love stamp set.


Sets used:

I first stamped out all my images and used the following Copic marker colors to color them:
  • Fridge: BG10, BG11, BG13
  • Toaster w/toast: BG10, BG13, E00, E01, E11
  • Oven: BG10, BG11, BG13, YG11, YG13, YG15
  • Microwave: BG10, BG11, BG13, N5, N7
  • Teapot/Dutch Oven/Scale: RV10, RV11, RV13
  • Cabinets: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
  • Mice: N4, N5, N6, N7, N7, N8, N9


I then decided to fussy cut all of my images out but there are coordinating dies available as well. I trimmed down a card panel into a mini slimline card size that would fit the fridge, cabinets and oven perfectly. 

For my background, I used a brick stencil in my stash but if you have the Brick Wall Stencil that will work as well. I used Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxides to blend the brick background. I then adhered my kitchen images directly onto my card panel. 



I then stamped the sentiments directly onto the card panel. I love that it reads "Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times" as it's perfect for any friends who love to cook or bake together. To complete my card, I used foam adhesive to adhere the mice images in the center of the card.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. If you like any of the sets that I used today, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some extra savings. Have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like