Pages

Friday 9 September 2022

Wavin' Hello

 


Hello crafty people, Annalisa here with my latest DT card. This slimline ocean card uses the Beach Buds and Fintastic Friends stamp sets and features a wobbly octopus! I love the interactive element an action wobbler adds to a card.

I die-cut Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger with the Snow Flurry Cover Die. I ink-blended the negative pieces with Distress Ink using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes

The colours I used were as follows:
Sand bottom - Scattered Straw with Rusty Hinge splatter,
Ocean - Unchartered Mariner Ink, Salty Ocean & Salvaged Patina Oxide, 
Sky - Tumbled Glass. 



I adhered the stitched wavy die-cut to a slimline card base with liquid glue and added the ink-blended portions.

I stamped and coloured the sea creatures and other elements from Fintastic Friends and Beach Buds with Copic markers and added white Gelly Roll accents. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I used liquid glue and double-sided foam tape to adhere the elements to the card. For the octopus, I added an action wobbler for added dimension and an interactive element.


I added the sentiment that I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and cut out with its' coordinating die. I added Glossy Accents to the octopus and some fish to complete the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like