Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2022

Hey, hello....!!

 Hey Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here today with some new T4T inspiration for you to get you into that crafty mood!!

Todays card has lots of colour and an awesome retro phone, want to see?!....


This card base was made using some leftover pieces from one of my previous cards made using the Waves cover die. A rainbow distress oxide ink blended frame with differing levels of yellow waves done using foam tape creating lots of dimension!!

I had a panel of the rainbow blended card left so I used that to die cut my sentiments hey and hello...

I love when you can create multiple cards from pieces that you have made!!


Once the card base was all ready I die cut and assembled the Retro phone...
Ohhhh I love this die so much, its so fun and looks amazing!!

The phone was adhered to the base using foam tape before adding both my die cut sentiments and finishing it all off with a touch of sequin bling....

What do you think, would you like to receive this as a hey, hello card?


I hope its inspired you to get crafting and use lots of popping colour...
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like