Pages

Thursday 1 September 2022

Scallop Frame Fintastic Friends Underwater Scene


 Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here to share another card I made using the New Release!  This card features the Fintastic Friends stamp set.  I've framed my card using the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies.  For my background, I used the Pawsome Rainbows Paper.

I've colored my little cuties with Copic markers and they're ready to be diecut out with the coordinating dies!


I've propped up my frame and colored images using 3D foam tape.


I've added some little water bubble embellishments to finish the card off!






Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Blog today!  I hope you enjoyed making this card with me!  Enjoy the rest of your day!  Xx, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like