Pages

Thursday 22 September 2022

How to Use Patterned Paper Scraps

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Today, I am showing you a way to use your patterned paper scraps!  For this card, I'm using the Gorgeous Gingham Paper.

I'm going to start by trimming down a piece of white cardstock to 4"x5.25".  This will be my card front that will leave a white border around the edge of my card base.  My card base is 5.5"x8.5", scored in half.

Next, I'm taking my paper scraps and trimming them to 1.75"x1.75".  I'm going to glue those in the corners of my card front.

Next, I'm going to stamp, color, and die cut my images from the Beach Buds Stamp Set.  I'm using OLO markers to color my cuties.  I've adhered and propped them all up with 3D foam squares.
 
For my sentiment, I've trimmed one of the Brighter Days Sentiments and propped it up with 3D foam squares.

For my final touch, I'm adding just 3 sequins.



That's all I have to share with you today!  I can't wait to be here again next week and share another project with you!

Crafty hugs,
Amanda!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like