Pages

Thursday 8 September 2022

Don't Hide Your Pawsome Rainbows Paper!




Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  

Today, I'm showing you a card that showcases the Pawsome Rainbows Paper Pad!  You know when you love your paper so much you can't possibly think about covering it up!?  Well, that's how I feel about every page of this paper pad!  So, I've created this card using the Beach Buds Stamp Set.

First, I trimmed my paper down so that it fit my card base with a white border all around.  I then cut the smaller frame in the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies.

Next, I stamped my Beach Buds images and colored them with Copic markers.  Then, I cut them out with the coordinating dies.

I propped up my frame, images, and sentiment up with 3D foam tape.


Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Blog today!  

Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!

Enjoy the rest of your day!  Xx, Amanda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like