Pages

Monday 19 September 2022

I'm Just a Phone Call Away (CAS Card)

Hello Tea Timers and Happy Monday. I am back on the blog showcasing a set I have not created with yet but now love to use for Clean and Simple cards. I love this Retro Phone Builder since it can easily help create a card a minutes and it's perfect for a card just to say "Hello!"


Sets used:
I first diecut my card panel using the largest die from the Autumn Scene Cover Plate die. I then took the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil and used the cloud part to blend clouds onto the panel with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide. 

I then took the Retro Phone Builder Die set and cut it out of light blue, teal, and green cardstock. For the cord I decided to go with a gold cardstock. 


I then die cut the Hey and Hello from pink cardstock. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Let's Chat Stamp set and die cut it using the coordinating die. 

I wanted to make it look like the Hey and Hello were coming out of the phone so I used adhesive tape to adhered the dialer and then the handset which I left upright. I then took the Hello and Hey diecuts and adhered them with liquid adhesive.


I then adhered the sentiment using liquid adhesive inbetween the Hello and Hey. To complete my card, I used a white gel pen to add the numbers to the dialers.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you liked any of the products that I used in today's post, I linked them above. If you decided to purchase any of the sets, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Have a crafty week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like