Pages

Friday 23 September 2022

Coffee First

 


Hello everyone, DT Annalisa here today. I have a coffee-themed card that I created using stamps, stencils and dies. I love how giant the coffee cup is next to the alligator! I have to thank my niece Tonya for the adorable miniature frappuccino and coffee cup creations seen in this photo - she knows just how much I love Starbucks! 

I ink blended Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink onto some white cardstock through the Coffee Stains 6 x6" Stencil using my Beautiful Blender Brush. I removed the stencil and ink blended some more to cover the white areas. I then stamped on coffee beans from the Snappy Before Coffee stamp set using the same distress oxide ink. I cut the panel using a 4-inch x 5 1/4-inch stitched rectangle die.


I created a cream A2 card base and ink blended the edges with Simon Says Stamp Khaki Ink. I used Anthony's Alpha Dies to cut out the letters for 'Coffee' three times and ink blended the edges with the same ink. 

I stamped the alligator from the Snappy Before Coffee stamp set and cut it out with the coordinating die set after colouring it with my Copics. The large coffee cup is from Coffee Lover - I also used the coordinating die set to cut it out. I added some white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


I assembled the card by using liquid glue to adhere the stencilled panel to the card base. I used foam tape to adhere the alligator, coffee cup and sentiment to the card. I used liquid glue for the letters. I threw caution to the wind and put them on NOT STRAIGHT! As a perfectionist, this was HARD but I like how it turned out. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like