Pages

Sunday 14 March 2021

Exercise I thought you said extra fries!




Hello everyone !


Those two little pigs decided to have a healthier lifestyle. To get back in shape they started to exercise regularly ! But oh dear, it’s so hard not to think about delicious junk food !


Today, I share with you this slider card I made as guest designer for Time for Tea design. The Workout Pig set I used is so cute and it was such a fun card to make ! I made you a little tutorial for those who would like to make a similar one 😉


First I die cut a big stitched square into pink card stock.





Then I die cut a slightly smaller one into my green paper.





After that, I cut a piece of pattern paper with a smaller stitched square die and I also placed two circle dies on the middle. For the size of the circles make sure that the elements that will slide (in this case the fries) are a little larger than the width of the cut circle. You can put aside one of the circles and you should have those two parts :





I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the parts of the set I wanted to decorate the card.





After that, I prepared the pieces for the slider part. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the fries four times. To reinforce them I glued them on coloured card stock and cut around them.


For the slide mechanism I decided to use buttons. You can also use little threads or coins. I made sure my biggest buttons were wider than the circle and I glued a little button on them.





It was time to put all the parts together !


I matted and layered the shinny green card stock on top of my pink square.


After that, I glued with foam pads the two other parts (the square and the circle) on top of the green card stock. Little tip to place your centre circle correctly and easily : place your four buttons against the bigger circle, your centre circle will automatically be centred! You must leave the buttons under the circle when you glue it, otherwise it would be difficult to add them after. Then, I glued each cornet of fries on top of the buttons. The slider part is over !


Finally I added my others parts on the card with foam pads.


Et voilà !


May the craft be with you !


Lounon


Products used :

-Time for Tea Design Workout Pigs clear stamp set

-Illustrators markers :

Pink blend : PP5 PP4 PP3 PP1

Green Blend JG5 JG2 JG1

Yellow blend : GY4 GY3 GY1 CT3

-Buttons 

-Centura Pearl Pink double sided card stock

-Pattern papers

-Stitched square dies

-Stitched circles dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like