Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

Got It From My Mama Flower Card

 Hello crafty friends, Vic here today. I am loving the New Release so much so that I wanted to make a nice floral card but also keep it cute too! I am so looking forward to Spring and these flowers just make it feel a bit more brighter.


For my card today I inked up a piece of white card using some Kitsch Flamingo Distress ink and some Scattered Straw distress ink using my Beautiful Blender Brushes. Once my ink lending was complete I stamped and coloured these adorable hamsters from the Big Hugs Stamp Set and I also used the bee from the Buzzing For You Stamp Set.


Once my images were coloured I die cut some of the flowers and stems from the Spring Blooms Die Set. I then die cut the Got It From My Mama Sentiment Die. I used some bright pink and white card for this and adhered them together using PVA glue. Once all my pieces were die cut I adhered them onto the top part of my card. 



I love the spring flowers and the sentiment is so lovely. I then added both of the critters to my card. To finish my card off I stamped some pink hearts from the Storms Don't Last Stamp Set. I love this little heart stamp. I used some pink ink to stamp the hearts.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, Jo will be live on our Facebook Page tonight at 8pm where she will be crafting live.

You can also save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs Purchases using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. 

Have a lovely day,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like