Pages

Saturday 13 March 2021

Last Minute Mothers Day Inspiration & Back In Stock Update

 Happy Saturday Tea Timers!!

Jo here just to let you know about a couple of things you may have missed.

First up, we have a new video up on our YouTube Channel today showing this sweet spring Mothers Day card.


I first demonstrated this on the Crafting Together With All Brands Facebook page during a Live event, a couple of weeks ago. If you missed it you can see the edited version now on our YouTube channel, via the link below.



This project is just in time for a last minute Mother’s Day card or just change up the sentiment for a sweet card to send to Mum at any time of the year!


In the video you will see how I created my mat and layers, how I created dimension for my MUM sentiment and a great tip for die cutting intricate dies like our bee buzzing trails.



Details of the products I used are listed below.


I also need to let you know about some Back In Stock Items and some new to the store products that I know you're going to love. They are already proving really popular so be sure not to miss out.


       Fairy Garden                  Pandamonium Party



These have consistently been our most popular stamps sets and regularly sell out so grab yours today!



We also have some shiny new products to share with you!

Check out the listings below along with the items I used in my card.

Here are the items from the Happy Mother's Day Card:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like