Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Thank You Piggy Card

 Hello DT Vic popping in today with an easy Thank You card. This card is also great to make in batches as you can never have to many Thank You cards.



For my thank you card I wanted to have a soft card with some cute critters. I started with a light grey card base and trimmed a piece of white card down for my card panel. Using this white I piece I used the Small Hearts XOXO Dies. I used the heart with stitched and embossed the die onto my card a number of times. 


I adhered this piece onto my card using foam tape. Next I used the Thank You Sentiment Die and using some light pink card I die cut the Thank You out three times and adhered them together. I added three layers to add some dimension to the words but you can just die cut this once and add foam tape to the back. 


Once I adhered this to the middle of my card I stamped out my images. I used the Workout Pigs Stamp and Dies. I love these cute pigs so much and I thought it would be super fun to add them to my card. I coloured the pigs in with my copic markers and then using the coordinating dies I run them through my die cutting machine. I then adhered them onto my card using foam tape. 


To finish my card off I added some hearts using the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate Die. I always keep some of the hearts that the die cuts out as they are the perfect size to add to your cards so if you have this die make sure to save some of the hearts for your next card. I then stamped my sentiment using the Be Kind Be You Stamp Set. I used a light pink ink to blend with the rest of the card.

I hope you have fun making your own thank you cards. Don’t forget you can catch Jo live tonight at 8pm on our Facebook page. 

You can also save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like