Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Thanks Mum Watercolour Bouquet

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here with a bouquet perfect to thank Mum for everything.  It's funny as after having children of my own I appreciate everything my Mum has done for me so much more.


The flowers and leaves from the Spring Blooms Die Set were all die cut from watercolour card and I used my watercolour palette with a water pen to paint them all.  I arranged them in a bouquet made with tissue paper and tied with some twine.


The MUM sentiment was die cut out with watercolour card and I painted it with an ombre effect using my watercolour palette.  The other sentiments from the Mum & Dad Clear Stamp Set were stamped, die cut and stuck on the card.

All these dies and stamps will be featured on Create & Craft this Sunday.  In the meantime don't forget you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like