Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Thinking of you Skating Penguins

 

Hello everyone, and happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, my project today is a winter wonderland 3D card that features an older die set and some older stamp sets. I really enjoy revisiting older stamp and die sets and giving them some love.

I die cut the Box Clever Die Set from some heavy-weight white card stock and stamped the sentiment from the Happy Mail Critters as well as the tiny heart onto the front of the box card. The critters and other elements are from the Skating By Penguins, Beavering Away, and Life's Ups & Downs stamp sets. I stamped and coloured them with my Copics and die-cut everything so they were ready to be added to the card.


For the inside of the card, I coloured the hills with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide to give them the look of snow. For the back hill, glued an additional hill that I die cut using the Stitched Hillside Border dies from Lawn Fawn (you could also use the Landscape Edge Standalone Die from T4T.) I used the Box Clever Die to cut out the back section from some patterned paper from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad for the sky.

I stuck down the snowy patterned paper to the back of the box and then assembled the box card using double-sided tape. I then used liquid glue to add all of the critters and elements to finish the card.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off on your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like