Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

Sending Bear Hugs

 


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here. Spring is in the air, and I am sharing a clean and simple card (CAS) featuring several dies and stamps. I don't create CAS cards often, as I really struggle with this type of card because I can't seem to stop myself from adding so many things!

Before I get into how I made the card, I wanted to let you know about the Spring Sale that is on now until Wednesday, March 31st at midnight. You will get 30% off on a selection of dies when you use the code HOPPYSPRING21 at check out. But wait, there is more, there is a free Easter Basket Digi Stamp Collection that is perfect for your Easter cards!

I stamped the bears from the Bearing Gifts stamp set, die-cut them with the coordinating dies, and then coloured them with my Copics. I also stamped and cut out the sentiment. Next, I die cut the Wavy Hello Sentiment Die (which is on sale!) several times from some white card stock and adhered them together with liquid glue to add some dimension. 


For the background panel, I applied some Distress Oxides (Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio) on some heavyweight card stock using my Beautiful Blender Brush. I then added some splatter using water, white paint and Shaded Lilac. Once dry, I used the Dotty Hearts Panel Die on the coloured background. I trimmed off the top and bottom and adhered it to a white card base. I just love the dotted hearts that this die creates!


I assembled the card by gluing down the bears, the hello, and finally the 'sending you bear hugs' sentiment using liquid glue. To complete the card, I added a little heart that was die-cut out of silver paper that I had in my stash. I often die-cut several small hearts out of different types of card stock so they are ready to use.

Don't forget, you can save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs order using the T4TANNALISA10 at the checkout.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like