Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Got it from my Mama

 

Hello everyone and happy Friday! DT Annalisa here and today I am sharing a Mother's Day card that has a sentiment as the focal point. This is not something that I normally do, but the new 'got it from my MAMA' die was perfect for this.

To start, I did a watercolour ombre background using Worn Lipstick Distress Ink on some watercolour cardstock. After it dried I ran it through my Big Shot and die cut it with the Dotty Hearts Panel Die. I stuck this onto a white card base to complete the background of my card. I love how this die creates a beautiful pattern on my cardstock.


Next, I used the Spring Blooms Dies to die-cut leaves and flowers from some coloured card stock. I use the Got It From My Mama Sentiment Die to die cut the sentiment from some pink card stock as well as a white cardstock for the outline portion of the die. For the stamped sentiment, I used the 'I turned out awesome' text from the Mum & Dad Clear Stamp Set along with its' coordinating die. I then die-cut several of the small heart bubbles out and glued them together for dimension.

I arranged all of the floral elements on the card and adhered them down with liquid glue. I used liquid glue to stick the 'got if from my MAMA' to the white outline base and then added some foam tape behind this section for some dimension. After adhering down the heart bubble die-cut, I glued the 'I turned out awesome' sentiment using liquid glue to complete the card.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off on your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like