Pages

Sunday 28 March 2021

A calming yoga card today with Guest Designer Lounon



 Hello everyone !


Those three little pigs are so stressed out : their wolf neighbour is always so loud, doing renovation work at every hour of the day ! So, to relax, they decided to do some yoga. They are so calm now, that I am pretty sure the one in the middle fell asleep 😛


Today, I share with you my last card for this month as guest designer for Time for Tea Design. It was such a pleasure to work with those adorable images, I really had a great time !

For this card, I used one of the little pigs and the sentiment from the Workout Pigs set. I stamped them on my Xpress-it blending card and coloured the scene with my Illustrators. It was so fun to do!

May the craft be with you!

Lounon

Products used :
-Illustrator markers :
Pigs : AP4 AP3 AP2 AP1 PP1
Blue blend : BT9 BT7 BT5 BT3 BT1
Green blend : CG4 CG2 CG1 DG1
Yellow blend : GY4 GY3 GY1 CT3 CT1
Floor : GB 10GB7 GB4 GB2 GB1
Mirror : IB1
Wall : LY1
Wood furniture : MB4 MB3 MB2 MB1
-Xpress-it blending card
-Craft Perfect coloured card stock
-Foam pads 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like