Pages

Sunday 7 March 2021

Guest Designer Lounen shares her warming Campfire Card!

 



Hello everyone !
I am super excited because this month , I will be a guest designer for Time for Tea design !
So today, I share with you the first card I made with this adorable Life's Ups & Downs stamp set !
Those two best friends wanted to get a change of air, so they decided to go camping for a few days ! They had so much fun ! The best part ? They ate marshmallow and candies at every meal !
I stamped elements of the set on my Xpress-it blending card and I created the scene with my Illustrators (all the colors are listed below).
Arent' these two cuties adorable ?
May the craft be with you !
Products used :
-Time for Tea design Life’s Up & Downs Clear Stamp Set
-Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers :
Sky / Ciel : Black TB9 TB7 TB5 TB3 + B00 (Copic) + White gel pen
Moon : LY1 IG3 IG1 Blender
Bushes : GG5 GG4 GG3 GG2 GG1 LY1
Tent : EB4 MB4 MB3 MB2 MB1 CT1 BO4 BO1
Ground : GB7 GB4 GY3 GY1 CT3
Grass : Black BG9 BG7 BG5 BG3 GG5
Elephant: IG7 IG5 IG3 IG1 DR4 DR1 CR5 CR1 CT3 B4 B01
Hippo : BGR4 BGR2 BGR1 DR4 DR1 CR5 CR1 CT3
Wood fire : OR2 B01 GY1 CT3 EB6 EB3 EB1
-Xpress-it blending card
-Craft Perfect Navy Blue cardstock
-Stitched rectangle dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like