Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2021

I Can Bearly Wait To See You!

Happy Wednesday!

I can't wait until I can finally meet up with friends and family and I think this card carries the positive sentiments necessary to show that.


I've used a mixture of dies and stamps to create this.  I stuck a printed paper on my card base for the background then cut my grass border using the Landscape Edger Die Set.  The 'Hello' was cut from black and white card using the Large Script Hello Sentiment Die and the rainbow and clouds using the Storms Don't Last Forever Co-Ordinating Dies.


I coloured my bear from the Bear's Picnic Stamp Set using my Chameleon pens.  The sentiment from the same set was heat embossed in white on to black card.

You can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. My bloggy friend Jane introduced me to T4TD with her comp entry & now I’m hooked. Love your card design. I can’t wait to receive my order & have a play. Hugs, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - can't wait to see what you create! Shabneez x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like