Pages

Saturday 20 March 2021

Quick Clean and Simple Card using your Stash

 


Do you have lots of coloured images that you just haven't used yet? Or backgrounds that you've created that you've not put on a project? I know I do. Today's card can be adapted to any of your images and backgrounds to make a quick, clean and simple card.

Please check out the video below to see how easily this card came together.


The images I used were coloured during a Facebook Live on Thursday evening. I also stamped and heat embossed my Plaid rug. I used a emboss resist technique to add my colour and then cut to size.


Why not try using a stamped or ink blended background you have in your stash, cut it down and add some of your cute critters?


I added a simple sentiment to the card base in Versafine Ink and some pretty sequins.



My bears had been water coloured using Arteza Water Brush Markers and I added Stickles to the donut glaze and Glossy Accents to the juice bottle.


If you would like to see the process of colouring my little bears and how I created the Plaid rug you can watch the Live replay of the Facebook Live on YouTube below,
or our Facebook page.

I hope you like todays' project. Be sure to follow the Blog and our Social Media for more projects in the future.

Hugs Jo
XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like