Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

All The Bees Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez with a card inspired by the bees I've been seeing more of in the garden lately.  I do love bees and of course the honey which they make.


I began by using the Bee Happy Stamp Set and stamped and coloured in the images using my Chameleon pens then die cut them out.  I stamped the sentiments using the Speech Bubbles Stamp Set and die cut them out too.



For my background I die cut the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Circles Die on white card then went over it with distress oxide inks through the Honeycomb Stencil.  I placed this on a DL card blank and added blue distress oxide and a little tone on tone stamping through the circles.  To finish I stuck on the bees and speech bubbles.

As always you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

See you next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like