Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Floral Window Box Mother's Day Card

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez and as it's almost Mother's Day I thought I'd share the window box card I created using some stencils and the Spring Blooms dies.


I began with the background which I ink blended through the Brick Wall Stencil using my distress oxide inks and Beautiful Blender Brush.

Next I used the Square Grid Masking Stencil to create a window frame.  I cut a rectangle for the window box and used distress inks to colour it before activating the ink with water to give it that wooden effect.


I die cut the flowers and leaves from the Spring Bloom die set and 'planted' them in my window box!  To finish I stamped out 'Happy Mother's Day' from the Mum & Dad Clear Stamp Set and stuck it to my window box.

As always you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like