Pages

Saturday 6 March 2021

Spring Blooms Mother's Day Card

 


Not long to go till its Mother's Day have you got your card made up? I have some inspiration for you if not using the new Spring Blooms kit. Again I love how well the Valentines release combines with this one. It's quite a quick card to make as there's no colouring involved just some simple die cutting. I kept my colours quite simple pink obviously for the hearts a little subtle lilac and a pop of contrast from some greens and yellows. 
I made a card base slightly larger than the Lots of Love Horizontal Cover Plate  Die and popped some pink card on top then layered on the horizontal hearts die cut out of white. I re-cut the same die then out of pale and dark pink. The hearts were then randomly layered onto the card base there was no pattern but I tried to make it even. 
The big die cut sentiment is the new Got it from my Mama die I cut out the back in the pale pink and some white fun foam and layered them together. The sentiment was cut using the out of the same darker pink card and layered on top. It cuts in several pieces but it's pretty easy to line up. 
Once this was all put together I could use it to figure out the rest of the layout. I stamped the smaller sentiment from the Mum and Dad clear stamp set onto the paler pink with a pink oxide ink making sure it's dry before cutting it out with the Mum and Dad Coordinating Dies
Then it was just the flowers and fauna to cut out again using the Spring Blooms Dies I tried to balance out the colours the flowers I made opposite on each side.
Once everything was laid out how I wanted it I stuck it down with some liquid glue and that was my card finished up. I hope you like it and don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10  Have a good weekend and happy crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like