Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Birthday Beavers

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez with my final blog post for the Time for Tea Designs DT.  I've had an amazing term on the Team and have made some wonderful friends on the journey.  I've loved sharing my creations and I'll continue doing so.  Please feel free to follow my blog HERE or on social media.

My final card is one I have made for my eldest son who will turn 13 in a couple of days time.  I've used my favourite die of all time - the Dream Big Sentiment Die together with the Mountain Scene Builder Dies and the Landscape Edge Standalone Dies.


I used the Beavering Away Stamp Set with the co-ordinating die set and coloured all the images in with my Chameleon pens.


After creating the scene I added a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from the Speech Bubbles Clear Stamp set and used the co-ordinating die to cut it out.  

Enjoy the rest of your week and don't forget Jo has a live colouring class tonight at 7.30pm so please sign up if you're interested.

Last chance to get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10!
Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like