Pages

Sunday 21 March 2021

Enjoy life's ups and down's with Guest Designer Lounon





 Hello everyone !


Those two cuties are inseparable ! They have each other’s backs and can always put a smile back on each other’s faces. After their camping trip they couldn’t stay apart too long and decided to play in the park. They’re having so much fun !

Here is my card for this week as Time for Tea Design guest designer. I decided to use other stamps from the Life’s Up & Downs Clear Stamp Set.

I stamped the two cuties and their seesaw on my Xpress-it blending card and coloured them with my Illustrators. I fussy cut them.

After that, I drew and coloured a background and die cut it. I die cut an other circle, bigger, into red card stock. I matted and layered the two.

I also stamped my sentiment and matted and layered it.

Then, I die cut two rectangles, one into Neenah white solar card stock and one into red card stock. I matted and layered them. I glued my round background on it with foam pads and my sentiment with glue. Finally I glued the two cuties with foam pads.

Et voilà !

May the craft be with you !

Lounon

Products used :

-Time for Tea design Life’s Up & Downs Clear Stamp Set

-Illustrator markers :

Seesaw : DR4 DR1 CR5 CR3 GY4 GY3 GY1 CT4 CT1
Hippo : BG7 BG5 BG3 BG1 FS5 FS4 FS8 + TB7 TB5 TB3 GY3 GY1 CT4 + white paint pen
Elephant : IG7 IG5 IG3 FS5 FS4 FS8 / TB7 TB5 TB3 CR8 CR5 CR3 + White paint pen
Grass : DG4 DG3 DG2 DG1 CG4 CG3 CG2 CG1 + GB7 GB4 GB2
Swing : DR4 DR1 CR5
Trees : TN9 TN7 TN5 TN3 AG5 AG3 AG1 + MG3
Sky : IB3 IB1

-Xpress-it blending card

-Neenah white Solar card stock

-Coloured card stock

-Double Stitched rectangle and circle dies

-Carnation Crafts Pretty Shabby Circle die

-Foam pads 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like