Pages

Monday 31 October 2022

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Tea Timers! I had to do one last Halloween card to post on this fun holiday. There is currently a Halloween on the site and it includes thee new Haunted House and Trick or Treaters stamp set.

There's always something spooky going on during Halloween and I wanted to create a fun scene with the adorable cats and the frightening house across the street. I love the look of the kitty pointing up at the floating ghost cat.


Sets used:
I first stamped and printed out my images and used the following Copic Marker colors to color them;
  • Cats: C-00, C-1, C-3, C-5, E93, E95
  • Pumpkins: YR00, YR01, YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18
  • House: W-00, W-0, W-1, W-3, W-5, W-7, N-0, N-1, N-3, N-5, N-7. Y11, Y13, Y15, B95, B97, B99
I then fussy cut my images but there are coordinating dies available for the Kitty Capers and Purrfect Day Stamp set. I took an A2 Panel and blended Aged Mahogany, Abandoned Coral and Picked Raspberry. I splattered white water color over the panel. 




I then stamped out the Boo! sentiment to match the floating cat ghost and used a circle die to cut it out and to act as the moon.

I first used liquid adhesive to adhere the house, moon and floating cat onto the panel. I then die cut the window using teal cardstock and adhered that with more liquid adhesive. I then adhered the pumpkins and the cats using the same glue.




I hope everyones has a safe and fun Halloween! Enjoy as much candy as possible!

If you are in a time crunch and need to make quick Halloween cards or tags. The Trick or Treaters digital stamp set is delivered to you within seconds of purchasing it. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like