Pages

Monday 2 January 2023

Hello 2023!

Happy New Year Tea Timers! This is DT Randy and I am hoping everyone had a safe and fun New Years Eve and wish everyone an amazing 2023!

Today I wanted to showcase the new Happy New Year Critters Balloon Numbers Add On Digital Stamp collection that is currently free in the shop! I love working with digital stamps as it's so easy to print them out directly onto yardstick (using a laser printer) and coloring them with Copic Markers. I paired it with an older set to show that this digital set can work with any of the amazing sets in the shop!


Sets used:

  1. Happy New Year Critters Balloon Numbers Add On Digital Stamp collection
  2. Hey There Critters Stamp set (coordinating dies available here)
  3. Hey, Hello, Hi dies
  4. Cloud dies
I printed out the digital stamp collection twice as I wanted the numbers 2023 for the balloons. Once I printed them out, I used RV21, RV23, RV25, Y11 Y13, Y15, Y17, YG21, YG23, YG25, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18 to color them. I fussy cut them out and set them to the side.

I think stamped out the image of the bunny and used E00, E01, E11, E13 to color the image and fussy cut him out as well.



With the cloud dies, I cut them out from white cardstock. I then took the Hello die and cut that out of glittery gold cardstock. I chose this cardstock as I thought it matched with the gold twine that I was going to use for the balloons.

I then took a mini slimline panel and blended Worn Lipstick Saltwater Taffy and Tattered Rose Distress Oxides over it. 




To assemble the card, I first adhered the clouds using liquid adhesive. I trimmed out the excess clouds and adhered it to the opposite side of the card. I then adhered my Hello sentiment with liquid adhesive. With foam tape, I secured the twine to the back of the balloons and added it to my card. Lastly, I took the bunny and adhered it to the card using foam tape. I tuck the strings behind and on top of the bunny. 

I hope you will get this fun digital stamp set in the shop and also check out the many stamp sets that would pair perfectly with this new set. Use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for any other sets you purchase.

Have a wonderful 2023 Tea Timers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like