Pages

Monday 20 February 2023

Balloon Numbers Birthday Card

Hi Tea Timers and Happy Monday! I wanted to create a cute birthday card and thought it would be fun to use the "Happy New Year Critters Balloon Numbers Add On Digital Stamp Collection" that is currently still free on the website! I love the digital stamp sets, especially this one as it come with PNG files that will allow you resize each image that will work best for your project. I really love those big number balloons that you will sometimes see at parties and wanted to recreate that same size with this card.


Sets used:

To resize my number balloons, I added them into a Word document and enlarged them to the desired size. I then printed them out on Copic friendly cardstock using a laser printer. After fussycutting them out, I used RV21, RV23, RV25 and RV29 to color the balloons. 


I then stamped out the two critters and used the following Copic markers to color them: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, T-0, T-1, T-2, T-4 and T-6. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and set them to the side.



With the largest slimline die, I cut it out of white cardstock twice. I then took the fence die and the cloud dies and cut them out of white cardstock as well. With one of the slimline panels, I used the Grass die to cut out the grass piece. I blended it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides.

For my second slimline panel, I blended, Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina and Tumbled Glass. To assemble my card, I first adhered the grass and fence pieces. I then took the clouds and arranged them on the panel. I used liquid adhesive to secure them. With each balloon, I cut out two pieces of gold twine and adhered them to the back of the balloon with foam tape. 



I added the critters to the bottom using adhesive tape as well and secured the twine onto them using liquid adhesive to complete my card. 

Don't forget to head to the site to get this free digital stamp and don't forget to look at the products I used in this tutorial. If you plan on purchasing any of the items, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for savings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like