Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2023

New home

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here with some card inspiration to celebrate a new home!

I wanted the top portion of this card to be where the whole design was so I masked off a section and did some ink blending along with adding a flirty flowers stencilled design to create the wall of the room!

(Card base was die cut from the Hooray sentiment and cover plate die and the inking was all done using Catherine Pooler inks)




Once the inking was complete I stamped, coloured and die cut images from the Home is where the hearts is stamp set and added them to the base using different levels of foam tape creating a dimensional home scene...

(Colouring was done using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers)

Kitty is very happy perched up on top of the couch hehe!


To finish off the card I added a touch of sequins adhered with glue dots.

I used these Time for Tea designs products :


I hope you enjoyed my new card, I had fun creating it. Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like