Pages

Thursday 2 February 2023

Bujo Weekly Planner Layout with Wonky Shapes and Happy Trails!

 

Hey friends! It's Amanda Fitterer here today to share with you a bullet journal planner layout!

In case you're not following me on Instagram yet, you can follow me @craftyandcreativevibes.

To create this layout, I used the Wonky Shapes Stencil to create my different sections.  I used a Tombow mono pen in 0.3.


For the stamped images, I used the Happy Trails Stamp and Die Set


I colored the images with Prismacolor colored pencils.


Here are some close-ups of the finished page!




If you want to see more weekly bullet journal layout ideas, you can check my blog post here.
Come back tomorrow for more creative inspiration on the Time for Tea Blog!
Xx, Amanda

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like