Pages

Thursday 2 February 2023

New Real-Time Video. Making a Matching Card Set using Patterned Paper & Scraps!


 We have a fun new video on our YouTube Channel today. 

This is a real-time video making a card that was inspired by one I made during a YouTube & Facebook Live a couple of weeks ago.

I used the same colour scheme and the same Hello, Hi, Hey Sentiment die set

I also used patterned paper from the same Pawsome Rainbow paper pad. This meant that everything coordinated really well.

I love this 80's style retro colour scheme.


In the first card I used the Retro Phone Builder dies but I really wanted to make a similar style card using the Let's Chat Stamp & Dies. 


This is what the set looks like together. I really love how they turned out.

You can watch the video on our YouTube Channel below.



Happy Crafting

Jo xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like