Pages

Friday 24 February 2023

New Video - How to Make a Card with Secret Gift Card Flip Up!

 


I absolutely love how this card turned out!

As usual I didn't really know what I intended to do during the Live. I just knew that I wanted to make a Gift Card holder for my Mum's birthday to go with the birthday card I had already made.


I used the Happy Mail Gift Card Holder Die set which is now on sale in our Retiring Collection.
This die set has the die mechanism to cut the gift card holder and the flip up panel that I used in this card.



I decorated the front with the Purrfect Day Stamps and the Pawsome Rainbows Pattern Paper.


Here is the gift card holder element in action. This is a really fun project to try and such a simple way to make a gift card look more personalised.

I hope you give it a try!

You can watch the Live replay below.



Happy Crafting
Jo XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like