Pages

Thursday 16 February 2023

Happy Trails to You!


 Hey friends!  Today, I am sharing this card I made using the Happy Trails Stamp Set!


In case you're not following me on Instagram yet, you can follow me @craftyandcreativevibes.

To create this card, I ink blended my background with Catherine Pooler's Catching Rays and Limoncello inks, using a sun rays stencil to create some darker areas.  I ink blended a piece of another piece of cardstock with Sage.  I gave both pieces a spritz of water and flicked on some white acrylic paint.  Then I cut my green piece into grass using the Landscape Edge Standalone Dies.  I also cut a little road using the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies.


I stamped my images from the 
Happy Trails Stamp Set and then I colored my little images with OLO alcohol markers and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies.  To get the little bear inside the car, I masked off the car and stamped him in the inside!  Because the die cuts out that window, I used scissors to fussy cut this image.

I adhered everything to the card base using liquid glue and 3D foam squares.

I added a few sequins at the end too!
That's it for me today, friends!  I hope you find some time to get crafty today!  See you next week!  Xx, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like