Pages

Monday 13 February 2023

Love You (Part 2)

Hi Tea Timers and Happy Valentine's Day Eve! We are just one more day away from Valentine's Day and I have one more card to share before the big day!

I was going through my stash and realized I have not used the Pawsome dies for quite some time and wanted to use it again with two of my favorite cat images.


Sets used:


I first took an A2 panel and blended Abandoned Coral, Kitsch Flamingo and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxides over the panel. I then took Candied Apple, Picked Rapsberry and Worn Lipstick and blended it over the stencil. I took the large paw print die and ran the blended panel through a die cut machine and set the panel to the side.



With the 2 cat images, I stamped it onto cardstock with black ink and used the following Copic marker colors to color them: C-00, C-0, C-1, C-2, C-3, C-4, C-5, C-6, E00, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57. I then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out and set them to the side.

I only needed the word 'You' to complete my sentiment so I positioned the sentiment onto gold cardstock where it only cut out the word. I took the Love sentiment die and cut it from the same gold cardstock.


For the back of the card, I trimmed down a magenta cardstock to adhere to the back of the panel. I assembled my sentiments using liquid adhesive and the images using foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed the blog post today and are ready for Valentine's Day tomorrow! If you like any of the products that I used today and want to purchase them, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for savings!

I hope you have a wonderful day and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like