Pages

Friday 3 February 2023

New Video - Lovely Bear - Large Dimensional Sentiment & Cute Bear Card


 
We have a fun new video on our YouTube Channel today showing how I made this cute card with the Love Intertwined Die and one of the adorable characters from the Hey There Critters Stamp set.


The Love Intertwined Die is great for paper piecing but I decided to leave just as a frame. I layered it 4 times to add some easy dimension.


The background is so gorgeous, stencilled with the Flirty Flowers stencil. Those flowers are made up of little hearts and it totally has mine! 💟💟


I finished my card with some of our Enamel Dots and Glossy Accents to add shine to my balloon! Super cute!

You can watch all the crafty fun in the Live Replay below!


Happy Crafting

Jo XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like