Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2023

Retro shaker

Hey there Tea-timers...

It's DT Ashlee here and I'm sharing a Retro shaker card featuring the awesome Retro phone builder die!!


To create this card I started by making a shaker card base. I used the wide stitched frame dies to create the frame, adhered acetate to the open space and then added foam tape around the edges. I filled the shaker portion with a bunch of pretty sequins and then backed it with a piece of cardstock. 


I then went on to create the retro phone by die cutting all my pieces from cardstock and adhering together with foam tape and liquid glue....

I adhered it to the card base and then added a super cute little teddy from the Let's chat stamp set  (Coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and die cut using the co-ordinating dies)

To complete the card a little sentimen and now it's time to shake, shake, shake!!


That's all from me for today, I hope you enjoyed this shaker card inspiration...
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like