Pages

Thursday 9 February 2023

Happy (Almost) Valentine's Day



Hey friends! It's Amanda Fitterer here today to share with you a bullet journal planner layout!

In case you're not following me on Instagram yet, you can follow me @craftyandcreativevibes

Today, I'm sharing a Valentine's card with you!  I used the Sealed with a Kiss Stamp Set and the Wonky Background Stencil to create this super quick and fun card!

For the background, I ink blended Catherine Pooler's It's a Girl, Party Dress, and Rockin' Red inks.  Then, I spritzed it with water and let it dry.

I stamped my seals with black ink and then colored them in with OLO alcohol markers. I die cut them with the coordinating dies.  I propped my panel onto a piece of patterned paper and then adhered to my white card base.

I hope you have a Happy Valentine's day, Tea Timers!  Enjoy your weekend!  Crafty hugs!  Xx, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like