Pages

Friday 24 February 2023

You're A Reel Star

 
Happy Friday! DT Annalisa is here today sharing a fun interactive card featuring the adorable Movie Night stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. When I first saw this stamp set, I knew I had to make an interactive gift card scene with it. 


To create the interactive element, I used the Flippy Flappy dies from Lawn Fawn and followed several of their instructional videos on YouTube. I adhered a piece of teal patterned paper from the Gorgeous Gingham 6x6' Paper Pad using double-sided tape to an A2 card. I then created the interactive portion using white card stock and used double-sided foam tape to stick it to the card base. 


For the panel on top of the interactive mechanism, I used the Popping Popcorn and Tiled Wall 6 x 6 stencils on two panels of white card stock; for the popcorn, I used Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide and Weathered Wood for the wall. After ink blending with my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes, I used liquid glue to adhere the panels down. I also ink-blended another tile panel for the gift card holder panel to which I adhered a movie gift card.

I stamped the critters and other elements from Movie Night and coloured them with my Copics. I cut them out with the coordinating die set and added white gel pen accents with my Gelly Roll Pen. I glued down the seats and sloth with liquid glue and the rest with double-sided foam. 


For the 'you're a reel star' sentiment, I used the coordinated die to cut out three extra pieces of white cardstock and glued them to the back of the sentiment for added dimension. I then used liquid glue to add them to the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like