Pages

Friday 3 February 2023

Bunny Valentine

 


DT Annalisa here wishing everyone a happy Friday! It is bitterly cold (-35 Celcius with windchill) where I am in Canada, so I wanted to share a bright spring Valentine's day card. It features the adorable Blooming Bunnies stamp set and the Scattered Hearts Stencil, perfect for Valentine's Day cards.  


For the background, I ink-blended Salvaged Patina, Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide onto the Scattered Hearts Stencil with my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes onto some white cardstock. After removing the stencil, I ink-blended lightly with only the ink on my brushes. I die-cut white cardstock with the large frame in the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies and used liquid glue to adhere it to the ink-blended panel. I used double-sided tape to stick this panel to an A2 card base. 

I stamped the bunch of flowers, masked them out and stamped down the wheelbarrow, and finished by stamping the bunny. I used my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e to cut around the bunny and the cart. I then used my Copics to colour them in and added accents with a white Gelly Roll Pen.

I stamped the sentiments from Let's Chat and cut them out with the coordinating die set. I used the heart from the Slimline Postage Stamp Frame Dies to die-cut white cardstock. I ink-blended this with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink and added sparkles to the edge with a Quickie Glue Pen and Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter.

I used double-sided foam tape to stick all of the elements to the card. To complete the card, I added Sweet Summer Designer Enamel Dots.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like