Pages

Friday 10 February 2023

I Love Brew Kitty

 


Happy Friday, since February 14th is only a few days away, I am sharing a clean and simple Valentine's Day card that would be purr-fect for a tea lover. 

I used the following Time For Tea Designs products to create this card:



I started with an A2 card base, the Large Square masking stencil and the Scattered Hearts Stencil. I placed the Square masking stencil down and then put the Scattered Hearts Stencil on top of this. I used the strong magnets of the Wendy Vecchi 7-inch Make Art Station to ensure the stencils didn't move while I was inking up my card. I used Peacock Feathers, Picked Rasberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks and my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes to apply ink. 

I stamped the kitty in the tea mug (Tearrific Pals) and the butterfly (Be Slothy), coloured them with my Copics and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added some white gel pen accents.

I used liquid glue to adhere the butterfly and double-sided tape for the kitty in a cup. I stamped the 'i love BREW' sentiment from The Perfect Blend onto the card base. 


When you die-cut the Flirty Flowers cover die, a lot of tiny hearts remain that could be considered waste but I keep them in a small container for projects just like this! I coloured three of the tiny hearts Copics and used liquid glue to adhere them to the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like