Pages

Thursday 23 February 2023

Have a SWEET Birthday!


 Hello, Tea Timers!  How cute are these little penguins from the It's Penguin-ing to Look A Lot Like Christmas stamp set?


In case you're not following me on Instagram yet, you can follow me @craftyandcreativevibes.

I love stretching my supplies, so I decided to create a birthday card using these Christmas stamps and the Christmas Candy Layering Stencil!  For my "floor", I used Heffy Memo Tape to mask off the top of the card and then I ink blended Be Mine and Party Dress.
For my candy background, I used Chiffon and Glitz and Party Dress.


I stamped my images from the It's Penguin-ing to Look A Lot Like Christmas and Gingerbread Family stamp sets.  I colored them in with OLO alcohol markers and then die cut them using the coordinating dies.


For my "birthday", I grabbed a generic birthday die.  Then, I attached everything to my card using 3D foam squares and glue.



That's all for me today, friends!  Come back tomorrow for more inspiration from another Design Team member!!  Xx, Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like