Pages

Monday 6 February 2023

You Had Me At... Hello!

Hello Tea Timers! DT Randy here back on the blog with a new card showcasing how you can stretch your sentiment dies as well! I really love the You Had Me at Meow sentiment die and wanted to stretch this die set to pair with additional critters.


Sets used:
With the rectangle die from the Autumn Scene Cover Plate die set, I cut out an A2 panel. I blended Tattered Rose distress oxide over the panel. I then took the Pawsome Prints stencil and blended Saltwater Taffy and Worn Lipstick.



I wanted the card to say "You Had Me at Hello" and so I took the sentiment die set and the hello die and die cut it out of silver cardstock. With the Retro Phone set, I cut it out of sky blue, teal and gold cardstock.

I decided to go with the mouse and bear stamps since it looked like they were waving hello. I stamped those out and used W-0, W-2, W-4, W-6, E00, E01, E11, E13, E15, R20, R22 to color them. With the coordinating dies, I die cut the images out.



For the sentiments and the phone, I used liquid adhesive to adhere them to the card panel. For the critters, I used foam tape to make them pop on the card.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial today and will feel inspired to mix and match the sentiment dies to create fun new sentiments. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout if you decide to purchase any of the sets that I used today.

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like