Pages

Friday 17 February 2023

Big Bunny Hello


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here today sharing a no-line coloured card featuring several Time For Tea Designs products. I don't often use this technique with my Copics as it is out of my comfort zone, but I am glad I did.

For the background, I added Saltwater Taffy, Abandoned Coral and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink to watercolour paper with a paintbrush. I added some splatter and spots with a paintbrush for added interest.

Once the panel was dry, I used the Dotty Hearts Panel Die to add the pretty stitched hearts. I adhered this to an A2 card base (8.5 by 4 1/4 inches) with double-sided tape. I die-cut the frame from the Zig Zag Frame & Tag Dies and glued it to the panel.

 

I stamped the bunny and phone from Let's Chat with pale Fadeout ink from Ink on 3, which works well for no-line colouring. I used my Copics, adding darker tones near the edges of the images; this helped to ensure that the lines were no longer visible once the image was coloured in. I added white gel pen accents before using double-sided foam tape to adhere the images to the card base.

I stamped the sentiments from Let's Chat with Versafine Onyx Black and cut them out with the coordinating die set.


I used the large heart die from the Slimline Postage Stamp Frame Dies to die-cut three hearts. I ink-blended them with Salvaged Patina, Stormy Sky and Faded Jeans Distress Ink using my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I added white splatter using a paintbrush and Copic opaque white.

I used liquid glue to adhere the three coloured hearts to the card. I then used double-sided foam tape to stick the sentiments to the card. I add three blue Festive Fun Designer Enamel Dots for the final touch.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like