Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2022

A birthday in the desert!

 Hey Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here today with some new inspiration using the Happy hump day set from the latest release at Time for tea designs!!


To create this card I started with a white cardstock base. Using a piece of yellow Cardstock I die cut the frame from the Waves cover die (also from the latest release). I then adhered the frame to the card base using liquid glue. 

I picked out a couple images from the hump say stamp set so I could make a little desert scene. I stamped, coloured and die cut them then adhered to the card base using foam tape. 

(Images were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers)


To complete the card I stamped the sun, added a sentiment and a touch of sequins for a bit of bling!!

Thanks for stopping by the T4T blog today, I hope you enjoy my latest card. 
Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee. 



(You can shop the T4T store using my code - T4TASHLEE10 - for a discount off your order)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like