Pages

Monday 15 August 2022

Beach Bud Memories

Hello Tea Timers and welcome back to the blog. I hope you had a crafty weekend! With Summer coming to an end soon, I wanted to highlight the Beach Buds set with "photo shots" of some fun beach memories. I really wanted to make this card look like it was a page from a photo album and it was really easy to create.


Sets Used:
I first too the large die from the Autumn Scene Cover Plate set and cut out a panel I blended it with Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral. I then splattered it with white watercolor to give it a fun effect.



I then stamped out thee images and die cut them out using the coordinating dies. I used the following Copic markers to color the images:

  • Otter: W00, W01, W02, W03, W04
  • Bird: BG11, BG13, BG15, Y11, Y13
  • Crab: R22, RV24, ERV27
  • Umbrella: RV21, RV23, RV25, YG21, YG23, YG25
  • Palm Tree: E11, E13, E15, G24, G28
  • Coconut; E23, E25
  • Shovel and pail: RV11, RV13


I then took a polaroid die I had in my stash and cut it out twice. You can create your own frame if you have rectangle and a square die. I stamped my sentiments directly onto each frame using black ink. To assemble my card, I used liquid adhesive to combine all the elements for each polaroid.

I hope you enjoyed this post to today and will create fun memories with the Beach Bud set as well. If you like this set, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like