Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2022

Stick with me....!!

Hey Tea-timers...

It's DT Ashlee here, I hope you are all well and getting in some crafty time!!

I've got a new card to share today using these new T4T products...

- Happy hump day stamp and co-ordinating die

- Waves cover die 


To create this card I started by making an ink blended panel of cardstock with Distress oxide inks so that I could die cut the waves cover die. (I also die cut it from a natural coloured card to use for the outside frame piece)

The ink colours I used to do this are :
Scattered straw, Tea dye, Gathered twigs and Ground espresso.

I adhered the wave pieces to a card base with different layers of foam tape to create dimension in the desert sand ready to add a scene too!!


Using the Happy hump day set I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images. 
(These were all coloured with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers)

I adhered all the images using foam tape because I love lots of dimension in my cards. Once I was happy with the scene I added a touch of sequins for a little bit of bling and finished it off with a sentiment bubble!!

I'm so happy with how this card came out, do you like it?
Also I hope this inspires you to use the Waves cover die for other scenes other than water...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 


If you would like to do some shopping for your own T4T goodies you can use this code for a discount off your order - T4TASHLEE10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like