Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2022

Rainbow waves

 Hey there Tea-timers...

I hope you are all having fun getting crafty.

I've got some new T4T inspiration for you and this one is complete with rainbow goodness!!


I love a good rainbow so for this one I've done a blended rainbow Distress oxide ink background using the awesome Waves cover die....

I layered the waves pieces with different levels of foam so that it wasn't just one flat piece and I love the way it turned out!!


I then die cut three of the Fishtail banners and added sentiments to each one...

The sentiments were from the set Simple sentiments. To stamp them I placed the stamp and the die cut piece into my Misti so that I could slightly bend the stamp so that it went along the curves of the banners!!

The banners were all folded along their fold lines and then adhered to the card base. 


It was all completed with a touch of sequins for a bit of bling of course.... 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and checking out my latest creation for the new release products.  If you would like to see this card some more pop on over to the YouTube and you will spot it in one of Jo's latest lives!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee



(Use code T4TASHLEE10 for discount off your order at the T4T store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like