Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2022

Birthday CAS card

Hi tea timers!

Welcome back to the blog! It's Miki here from the Design Team and I'm so excited to share with you today's card using the new release. Today I have a CAS card to share with you using the Llama tell you stamp & die collection. I also filmed a reel which will be available on my instagram.



To start with I stamped and die cut one of the llamas in the Llama tell you stamp set. I coloured it in using some pencils and alcohol markers.

I then took a white card panel slightly smaller than an A2 card size. I added it to my misti and I used the mountain stamp. I first masked off the cacti bit and only stamped the mountains towards the right side of the panel. I then repositioned the stamp and masked off the right part of the mountains. This doesn't have to be perfect as the llama will go on top where they meet. I chose to do some masking and off set stamping to make my scene a bit bigger.

Next, I stamped the It's your birthday sentiment from the same set just below the scene. I then used alcohol markers to colour in the scene. I went with some light greens for the grass and a light blue for the sky. Once I was happy with my colouring I added the Llama on top using foam tape and added one of the party hats to its head. I then glued the panel to an A2 card base made out of kraft paper.

I added some gems all around for extra details and that was it. I hope you like this CAS card, it was super easy to put together.

Hugs,
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like